05/07/2015

Barbara Mason

Playlist for Sunday 05-07-15



Hour One
Diana Ross - Reach Out And Touch Somebody Hand
Donny Osmond - Breeze On By
George Benson - Breezing
Will Dowing - Love We Share
The Sounds Of Blackness - He Took Away All My Pain
Will Clayton - Your Sweetness
Joss Stone - Sensimilla
Papik - Let The Music Play feat.Sarah Jane Morris
Atlantic Starr - Love Me Down
Anita Baker - Feel The Need
Ronnie Dyson - Make It With You
Charenee Wade - I'll Think I'll Call It Morning

Hour Two
Barbara Mason x3
1 I Don't Want To Lose You 2 I Do Love You
3 I'll Keep On Loving You

The Whispers - It's A Love Thing
Miles Jaye - Lets Start Over
Juicy - Suger Free
Jamiroqular - Your To Young To Die
Sunfire - Young Free & Single
Archie Bell & The Drells - It's Heard Not To Like You
Randy Brown - We Ought To Be Doing It
Switch - Keeping Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter comment here:-