13/09/2015

Esther Phillips

Playlist for Sunday 13-09-2015



George Howard - I Want You For Myself (inst)
Kenny G - If I Ain't Got You (inst)
Euge Groove - Just My Imagination (inst)
Barry White - Midnight & You
Alex Lattimore - Keep Risin' To The Top (inst)
Springfield Smooth Jazz All-Stars - There Goes My Baby (inst)
Rhythm & Jazz - Just In Case (inst)
Andre Ward - Step In The Name Of Love (inst)
Papik - Let The Music Play
George Benson - Breezin (inst)
Grover Washington - Jammin' (inst)

Esther Phillips x3
1 Bedtime Stories
2 I Hope You'll Be Very Unhappy Without Me
3 SOS

El Debarge - Lay With You
Eric Benet' - Why You Follow Me
Groove Theory - Tell Me
Eric Roberson - Been In Love
Jeniqua - Making Love
Mr Dalvin - Get Mine
Phil Perry You Send Me
Maxwell - Assention (inst)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter comment here:-